I think i'm constipated again. T_T
I know right, what a way to start after long not blogging but i seriously can't help it!
I've been stuffing myself with fruits (oranges, plums, bananas, papaya, even prunes which i don't like but apparently it helps in constipation so ya) these few days but nothing seems to help!
I've tried like every single fruit which supposedly helps already but still cannot!
How?? T__T
Plus normally i'll get really grumpy at every single soul (including myself) when constipated so it isn't a very nice thing is it. :(
I shall go eat more oranges after this and if still cannot i really don't know how already!
Anyways today i was ditched all alone in class because kai yee, sayaka and sheng ling went for mssd tennis and yee mae only comes to school like once a week which was yesterday so i guess she won't be coming for the rest of the week already.
Brought both my add maths files intending to start revising during physics or bio but i didn't even touch them and why am i not surprised.
I'm quite sure of failing my bm oral tomorrow cause sayaka can't even hear me from across the table what more the whole class with me with the voice of an ant (or so they say) standing right in front. T_T
It's so scary to think that exam's in a month time and practically my whole class (including sayaka T_T i make it a point to mention her name cause she's normally damn lazy!) has started studying leaving me the only lazy one. :(
No seriously, i don't know shit about form 4 sejarah and chemistry.
I hate those two subjects so much they'd be last in my study list if i had one, which, i unfortunately don't.
Well you know what, maybe i should!
And the list would go something like this :
Monday - physics
Tuesday - add maths
Wednesday - rest (cause i have two tuitions on that day and i can't possibly be studying more than those 4 hours can i)
Thursday - accs
Friday - add maths again
Weekends are excluded cause the mood to study just won't be there.
Now which days are for chem and sej again?
HMM. :D
.
Oh i've finally resized the phuket pictures so here they are!
Phuket day 3 :
I know right, what a way to start after long not blogging but i seriously can't help it!
I've been stuffing myself with fruits (oranges, plums, bananas, papaya, even prunes which i don't like but apparently it helps in constipation so ya) these few days but nothing seems to help!
I've tried like every single fruit which supposedly helps already but still cannot!
How?? T__T
Plus normally i'll get really grumpy at every single soul (including myself) when constipated so it isn't a very nice thing is it. :(
I shall go eat more oranges after this and if still cannot i really don't know how already!
Anyways today i was ditched all alone in class because kai yee, sayaka and sheng ling went for mssd tennis and yee mae only comes to school like once a week which was yesterday so i guess she won't be coming for the rest of the week already.
Brought both my add maths files intending to start revising during physics or bio but i didn't even touch them and why am i not surprised.
I'm quite sure of failing my bm oral tomorrow cause sayaka can't even hear me from across the table what more the whole class with me with the voice of an ant (or so they say) standing right in front. T_T
It's so scary to think that exam's in a month time and practically my whole class (including sayaka T_T i make it a point to mention her name cause she's normally damn lazy!) has started studying leaving me the only lazy one. :(
No seriously, i don't know shit about form 4 sejarah and chemistry.
I hate those two subjects so much they'd be last in my study list if i had one, which, i unfortunately don't.
Well you know what, maybe i should!
And the list would go something like this :
Monday - physics
Tuesday - add maths
Wednesday - rest (cause i have two tuitions on that day and i can't possibly be studying more than those 4 hours can i)
Thursday - accs
Friday - add maths again
Weekends are excluded cause the mood to study just won't be there.
Now which days are for chem and sej again?
HMM. :D
.
Oh i've finally resized the phuket pictures so here they are!
Phuket day 3 :
I call this our "bonding" photo hahaha.
The both of them damn vain always want to stand on the left side cause apparently their left profile looks nicer so everytime ian and i will end up standing together until the tour guide misunderstood us as a couple. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment