Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I don't like you :)

This was taken last last saturday before offing all the lights at home and leaving to the curve for dinner at Friday's where they did not turn off the lights! (so much for earth hour)

Anyways today i want to talk about my height and no it's not something i'm proud of at all.

In standard 6, i was considered quite tall in fact even taller than most of the guys!
I was 154 cm then until prolly february when my period came (speaking of period it reminds me how stupid i was last time hahaha i shall talk about it another day) and it was then i stopped growing.

Yes, i was stunted. T_T

And then last year when we took our height measurements in school, i was 156!
Which means i grew 2 cm over the years (4 years to be exact).
Sayaka was 158 making her 2 cm taller than me.

I was so happy to know i wasn't stunted and i was actually growing 0.5 cm a year!

So ya last week we measured our heights again and i was 156.5 so i expected sayaka to be like 158.5 or something but to my horror she reached 160 or was it 16something already. T___T

What happened to all the food i've gobbled down in hoping to grow taller instead of expanding sideways day by day?

I wonder..

No comments: