So ya i managed to study for like 1 hour yesterday but i doubt anything went in.
I kept reading the same lines over and over again until i got so grumpy with myself (pms!) and so i decided to stop.
William called after that and we talked until 6 in the morning before i got ready for school, which was really pointless.
Had popcorn chicken and fish ball during break but was still so hungry when i reached home, i had this big bowl of beef soup mee or whatever it's called and biscuits right after.
I'm such a pig. :(
Anyway it's the time of the month again when i'm about to pms with the whole world like how i literally was in tuition just now.
I don't know why and how some people can be so damn kiasu sometimes, which i'm not saying is a complete bad thing but when you have to put up with these people's inconsiderate kiasu-ness often enough you'd just want to die. T___T
I'm not studying tonight. :(
xoxo
I kept reading the same lines over and over again until i got so grumpy with myself (pms!) and so i decided to stop.
William called after that and we talked until 6 in the morning before i got ready for school, which was really pointless.
Had popcorn chicken and fish ball during break but was still so hungry when i reached home, i had this big bowl of beef soup mee or whatever it's called and biscuits right after.
I'm such a pig. :(
Anyway it's the time of the month again when i'm about to pms with the whole world like how i literally was in tuition just now.
I don't know why and how some people can be so damn kiasu sometimes, which i'm not saying is a complete bad thing but when you have to put up with these people's inconsiderate kiasu-ness often enough you'd just want to die. T___T
I'm not studying tonight. :(
xoxo
1 comment:
Relink me at www.wenyee-khaw.blogspot.com :) Loves xx
Post a Comment