Monday, August 25, 2008

Wonder Woman

Hi. :D

School, or should i say I, was sad in school today.

But,

I'm happy now. :D

And,

I'm finally in a study mood for now which is no doubt, a very very good thing. :D

So,

Lets hope it'll last long enough until exams are over and done with. :D

Just before i get started with the studying, i wanted to post up a few leftover pictures from the other day where i went to do my moral project with carmen at starbucks!

Texting william who finally woke up from his deep sleep.

Carmen opening her pencil case.

Carmen eating chips.

Carmen reading newspaper like a guy.

Carmen posing.

:D

My second essay! *proud

Sheperd's pie.

Self timing, self! :)

Carmen and i.

My wonder woman. :D

Bad, bad angle!

Carmen smiling.

Aloe vera gel carmen's mum got me when i couldn't stop scratching like a monkey. T_T

At the hair saloon.

4 hourss. T___T


Okay time to go get rocky and hello panda and start studying! :)


xoxo

No comments: