08.08.08,Friday's with mei jean. :D
(wanted to crop the plate out initially but was too lazy)
Okay firstly,
I'M SAD. :(
SADSADSAD yes i'm very sad and i have many reasons to that!
Reason #1,
I got some sort of mosquito bite thingy which i assume is allergy on my hands and legs!
It doesn't look like mosquito bite to me because it comes in many small dots. T_T
And did i mention how i get goose bumps everytime i see small tiny circles omg speaking about dots my goose bumps are already standing.
T______T
Reason #2,
LOOK AT THIS AWFULLY HIDEOUS BLUE BLACK I GOT FROM SCHOOL TODAY.(it's much blacker/reder actually :()
And no i did not fall into the drain/down the stairs/off the building and risk myself getting killed to get this blue black of course. T_T
In fact, nothing really happened except getting my knee in contact with the ground for a few times.
DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN WTF HATE IT. T___T
Reason #3,
My muscles are aching like crap after merdeka celebration rehearsal in school today, due to lack of exercise!
Now it's so painful that i even have difficulties going to the toilet. T_T
Reason #4,
MY PHONE JUST DIED.
T________________________T
Well you see i brought it to the shop just now to fix my call list and the guy got me to wait for him while he went off to 'fix' my phone.
Then 3 minutes later, he came back with my phone telling me it offed by itself and that it can't be turned on already. T_T
Hence, reason #5,
I DON'T GET TO TEXT/TALK TO WILLIAM TONIGHT. :(:(:(
Reason #6,
Wanted to use my old nokia phone instead but i couldn't find the charger after searching high and low.
Then, i went down to look in the stupid drawer WHICH CLOSED ON MY FINGER GRR SO PAINFUL OKAY. :(
Reason #7,
I JUST GOT THAT ALLERGY THINGY AGAIN AS I WAS TYPING REASON #6.
This time it's on my left arm.
T____________T
And lastly reason #8!
(since it's the 08.08.08 right ahahha)
UNLUCKY DAY! :(
Ahh okay lets hope tomorrow will be a better day (IT BETTER BE)
and,
I'll then update about today's outing with mei jean. :)
Good night!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment