Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Make It Right

I HATE ANTS.

I can feel my goose bumps standing after looking at ten, i repeat, TEN ants crawling on the wall of my toilet when i was brushing my teeth!

I HATE ANTS SOSOSOSO MUCH WHY MUST THEY EVEN EXIST. T_______T

Okay anyway i didn't like today and here's why!
  1. I GOT 5 MOSQUITO BITES by just sitting at the basketball court in school.
  2. William was, and still is being mean, hence the sadness. T_T
  3. Heard some unwanted news from cass and aileena.
  4. Didn't managed to shoot in the basketball and no i'm not too short sayaka!
  5. Got another mosquito bite in chemistry tuition. T_T
  6. Sayaka pontenged school to 'clean up her room' today and ended up sleeping in like a pig until 12.55 leaving me all alone without her lame yet not funny jokes in class.
  7. William's still in cc until now which makes me feel like burning down all the cyber cafes in the world GRRR.
Okay just so this post wouldn't get too boring here are two pictures of three sad girls taking pictures behind a textbook in class!

Yee mae.

Sayaka.

Stupid girl say wanna cook potato for me until now also haven't!
No wonder Pushpa (our chemistry teacher) loves picking on her instead of me when we both don't attend her class together HAHAHAH SEE WHO ASK YOU NEVER COOK POTATO FOR ME. :P

Okay gtg already people good night!

P.s : Happy birthday Darren Lau! :)


xoxo

No comments: