Monday, May 12, 2008

Shine Brighter

Hello mother's day was yesterday so happy belated mother's day to all the mummys out there!

Spent mother's day at Porto Romano with the family for dinner.
I found the place quite nice except that it's small la but better also right at least not so pack!

Had lasagna again you know what i realized that i always order lasagna when it comes to western haih what to do i'm such a boring person until food also always same. T_T
Still prefer the one at Italiannies though taste so much better!

I wanted to try their desert so badly after meal but no way i was gonna stuff more food into my stomach or at least not right after forcing myself to finish the whole big portion of lasagna which wasn't even that nice. T_T

Ok before i go here's another picture of..
.


.


.


.


.


.




Myself again lah who else ok i know you must be damn disappointed already so go eat rocky if it makes you happier cause that's what i always do.

Hahahha and oh,

I'M FAT. :(


Xoxo.

No comments: