Thursday, May 22, 2008

Puffles

Mirror mirror on the wall. :D

I'm blogging now because chemistry tuition was cancelled!
I'm sure some of you who experienced the blackout at your area would know why sigh now have to go for replacement class and why do i have a feeling it'll be during the holidays. T_T

Mei jean came over earlier before tuition yesterday and we camwhored!
Sadly the pictures didn't turn up nice and we both didn't like it so here's just two miserable ones.

Mei jean and i.

Half of mei jean and i. :P

I'm getting quite addicted to the penguin game mei jean asked me to play hahaha it's so cute!!

I named my penguin IMAPOTATOO since potato (which sounds 65167432 times cuter) was taken and mei jean named hers ONIONBULB. ;D

Aren't our penguins' names the cutest!

Hahaha ok mei jean's waiting for me now so i'll have to go.

Will update soon. :)



Xoxo.

No comments: