Sunday, May 25, 2008

Far Far Apart




Today we (mei jean, cindy and i) went shopping!

I went over to cindy's house earlier cause mum and dad had to go midvalley.
Painted my nails while waiting for that girl to get ready and then mei jean came to get us around 12.45.

In the car.
You know i get car sick very easily take picture also can get headache one. T_T

Accompanied mei jean to the toilet when we reached since she wanted to tie her hair and change into the shorts i brought for her.

I wanted to eat so badly after that ok but mei jean insist to shop first see how evil she is sigh not that i was starving la but still! T_T

We ended up at Discreet to help her choose a dress for forum.

Cindy, myself and mei jean.

Mei jean and i.

I love mei jean. :D

I think we spent a bit too much time in the fitting room until the lady was waiting right outside for us it was so disturbing ok. :(

Had secret recipe for lunch when mei jean finally decided to stop shopping for awhile and let us eat (she's so called trying to help us grow thinner i always knew i was fat but i never knew i was THAT fat. T____T)

Oreo cheesecake.

Rasberry cheesecake.

Pumpkin soup!

I think all they do is mix curry powder with hot water and call it pumpkin soup cause it doesn't taste like pumpkin at all (not that i know how pumpkins taste like) but i've tasted curry and they taste exactly the same!

I don't like this picture but i don't know why am i still posting it up must be because mei jean looks good in it. ;D

I was thinking of getting the boyfriend that shirt but i somehow know he wouldn't wear it. :(

Bianca number 1. :D

Cindy, myself and mei jean.

After that was forever 21 the shop mei jean was dying to go to since we reached pyramid. Like everytime we wanna go somewhere else right she'll go like "forever 21 firsttt" or "forever 21 la so near only" hahaha so ya forever 21 it was before i had to rush back for the grandfather's birthday dinner.


I want that dress so badly la it better not be sold out until the day i get it or else!! T_T


In Next if i'm not wrong where mei jean finally bought her dress.


Aww. :D

Thenn we went to buy bubble tea at the bowling alley.

Cindy and i waiting for our drinks impatiently.

We were so thirsty ok some more god knows what took that guy so long to make us our bubble tea. :(

Mei jean's mango, my yam and cindy's apple.


The parents picked me up and i had to rush home to shower and get ready for the grandfather's birthday at Crown Princess Hotel.

Elaine and i in the toilet.

I love my cousin.

Because she's so damn cuteee. :D


I didn't enjoy the food much except for the two bowls of mushroom soup, alot of mash potato, two hotdogs, two slices of ham, more mash potato, two mouths of fried chicken and of course, the birthday cake. :)

Yes i actually remember what i ate! Don't ask me why cause i don't know why also maybe cause i kept taking the same food over and over again see what i told you about me being a boring person when it comes to food!

Ok i shall go eat rocky now i'm surprised myself why do i never get bored of it but i just don't. :)



Xoxo.

5 comments:

nfh said...

ahhahah how can i ever forget you gedikk. do you know how many time i ask our friends , WHERE THE HELL IS GEDIK? when i was around them? hrmmm maybe u the one who forgotten me la...

Mei Jean said...

Why you post such ugly pictures of me wan. Don't worry, i still love youu. :)

Anonymous said...

bianca the links damn hard to do la so malas only. n get a cbox la easier to talk mah

Harry Potter said...

I tried posting more cam-ho pics of myself along in my blog.. but.. I still LOSE!! Ugh. Not fair. LOL. Thank god no brownie pic. Haha

bianca said...

farhana - Hahaha aw really how can i forget you la my gedik. :P I know you miss me kan nvm we shall meet up one day ok!

mei jean - I know you do right! I love me tooo hehehe you're so far away from me now don't miss me until no appetite eat k. :D

khailin - Hahaha the links are quite easy actually go to settings then something something shit i can't remember. I malas reply on cbox la. Hee.

matthew - Ahaha no worries practice makes perfect so, camwhore more! Hahahah oh ya the brownie picture you just reminded me!!