Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whisper, softly

Yesterday i had dinner/supper with william at Sanfrancisco Steakhouse since it was getting late (10.30) and we couldn't think of anywhere else to go.

Before dinner while waiting for him to get ready after work. (yes he's working part time now for 15 days!)

Dinner time!

We sat right beside the mirror hence the vain picture of him fxing his hair above!

Had their valentine's set since it was the only thing available that night.

I like warm buns. :D

Last time when i was younger i used to go to Victoria Station and eat nothing but buns with butter until i get full cause i liked them so much!

Something something potato soup.

Not bad but i still prefer tony roma's baked potato soup!

I'm not sure what this is but it tasted something like the fish in fish and chips.

Main course!

Sirloin steak and prawns with vege and some rice with raisins.

And lastly,

dessert. :D

It has it's own name but i call it brownies with ice cream cause it's easier like that!

Came home not long before 12 and went to bed by 2 cause i was so so tired.

I actually thought i'd sleep soundly throughout the whole afternoon considering how tired i was but i didn't. T__T

I ended waking up in the middle of the night/morning for like 5 times before getting up (for real) and it was soo frustrating!

Anyway it's 6.30 now and i need to shower desperately.

I broke my comb the other day. :(

It somehow reminds me of Princess Diaries shit does that mean i have such bushy and unmanageable hair. T___T

P.s : Dad's cooking pork knuckle for dinner!


xoxo

No comments: