Saturday, February 14, 2009

Free hugs

I'm actually quite busy now but here's a short update to wish each and everyone of you,

Happy Valentine's Day! :D

Roses are ♥

I've been busy with valentine's gifts recently that's why i haven't really been going online though the comp was sitting right in front of me as i worked on..

the valentine's cards! :D

I think i spent more than 6 hours figuring what to do/how to decorate/what to write/who to give to and of course, doing the card itself.

I also find myself starting to adapt to sleeping 4 hours a day and not feel tired (except in tuition that one not counted k so boring how to not feel sleepy T_T) but of course the down side of that is having really bad complexion + unwanted pimples + puffy eyes! :(

Anyways i didn't like today (literally yesterday cause it's 1.46 now) and i hope tomorrow will be a better day for well, me, you and everyone else because 1) it's valentine's and 2) i can't imagine what life would be with more of todays. T_T

Oh and this card isn't for anyone i just decorated it with hearts for fun and then photoshopped the words onto it!

Will update about valentine's soon, cheer later in the morning and i've got things to do now. :D

Good night!

P.s : She practically threw herself to him, what was she thinking?


xoxo

No comments: