Sunday, January 25, 2009

Red packets!

New year's eve today!

I don't really know anything about CNY cause it's honestly just all about the angpows and new clothes to me and of course the company of relatives and cousins!

Other than that it's like just another holiday but this time with extra homework from godzilla (azila wtf i don't know who came out with that name for her but i find that it fits perfectly well so why not) making it not much of a holiday.

I HATE HER. -_-

Oh and i just found out that tonight's the family reunion dinner thing!

I've been going through the same CNY routine every year but i still can't seem to remember exactly what do we do when and stuff like that. T_T
Prolly cause it only happens once a year so you can't blame me for not remembering!

Okay i can't think of what to blog right now so i'm going to take a shower then go down to munch on more food and maybe bake butter cookies later on. :D

Happy reuniting!


xoxo

No comments: