It wasn't supposed to look like that at all!
I think something went wrong with the icing then when i opened the sides of the cake thing (i don't know what it's called) the icing started falling down so i had to use chopped pieces of chocolates to cover it. T_T
And then the middle!
I went over to yvonne's house right after school just to borrow her cake icing to write on the cake which i later on found out was already hardened. T__T
So ya i then again used chopped chocolates and some mini colourful sprinkles to decorate it just so the middle won't look so plain.
I was damn sad k but despite it's uglyness it actually turned out to taste okay!
Got shaun to fetch me to william's place after saving the sad cake after school and guess what happened to it in the car!!
I PRESENT YOU THE UGLIEST CAKE YOU'VE EVER SEEN, EVER. T_________ T
Blame it on his car seat! :(:(:(
We went to pyramid for lunch with wei jean and shaun after dumping the sad and ugly cake which made me so SO depressed in his fridge later on.
I think i was too busy eating that i forgot to take a picture of the chicken cordon bleu.
Wei jean was like "eh william, look there! *points outside secret recipe* i think i saw your classmate!" hahahaha.
Then he say he knew about it but he just pretended to look out cause if not we won't be able to surprise him wtf. T_____T
Walked around after lunch until 5+ and then i followed william to his house for dinner since warwick (his brother) was going to cook dinner before going back to uk.
We drank water from wine glasses hahaha.
And lastly,
And lastly,
No comments:
Post a Comment