Wait that's not the saddest part yet because guess what i missed it for!
ICE CREAM. T____T
And since ice cream = calories = fats,
I MISSED THE STARTING STUFFING MYSELF WITH NOTHING BUT PURE FATS. *throws longest face ever T______T
But no that isn't stopping me from eating anything i like!
Which,
is practically everything. :(
I'm even starting to like caesar salad now after trying the one at tony roma's and sad to say that that was the first time ever (18.10.2008 hahahaha) in bianca's food history ordering salad because she's normally a carnivorous who eats meat and only meat, cause ya that's what carnivores do. T_T
Sorry if this is turning into another annoying food rant of mine but then again that's what blogs are for unless it's too annoying that you'd suggest me creating a private blog which i'm sure none of you will, right? :D
OMG I JUST CHOKED ON WATER AND SPILLED IT ALL OVER MY BAG/FLOOR/SELF.
Someone should seriously make me study before i fail chemistry knowing i got a big fat zero for the experiment part for putting an AMMETER instead of a voltmeter in it. T__T
What difference does it make anyway?
Okay i should really be studying now bye wish me luck people. :(
P.s : Sorry for the boring post but some things have been bothering me lately for example the stupid rat who bit my medicine. T__T
I HATE RATS.
xoxo
1 comment:
food is good...good blog...
Post a Comment