4 Zeta-ians. :DThis picture was taken during the last day of Miss Shairah's (i think that's how her name is spelled o.o) trainee lessons with us!
I'm the one on her right btw if you couldn't spot me but how could anyone ever not right just look for the biggest girl in kurung and that must be me already pfft. T__T
Well despite being fat i'm a happy girl today cause it's a friday and fridays are normally happy days since it's the last day of school for the week!
But today's also the third last day of exams for me so yay. :D
Two more days and 7 papers left..
TILL I START ROTTING AT HOME OMG BETTER START PLANNING MY HOLIDAY ALREADY! T__T
WHAT TO DO?!?!?! :(
I know i get bored very easily and when bianca's bored = super grumpy so WE MUST NOT LET THAT HAPPEN MUST WE? :D
Ohh i just remembered it's halloween today
HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE!
(orange cause pumpkins are for halloween and they're orange. :D not that i've seen one before but they're orange in pictures!)

No comments:
Post a Comment