Back last year in genting.I've been waking up so so early these two days when i didn't even go to school and it's quite annoying cause when i'm awake i can't go back to sleep. T_T
Wake up so early and all i can do is STARE AT THE CEILING.
Why why why did they remove the free aod!!
If not i can watch the same episodes over and over again when i'm bored until i get bored which i so far have not yet but too bad cannot watch already now have to wait for dad's dvds. T__T
Er, I'M ONLINE NOW. :D
Okay that was so random but i'm not really concentrating on what i'm typing right now because i can feel my poor tummy growling begging me to feed it!
AND I HATE IT WHEN IT DOES THAT. :(
*makes tummy shut up wtf
Ahh so lazy to blog already sorry for this crappy post but mei jean made me so, BLAME HER. :D
I shall go eat now and then have my half an hour shower!
Lets hope wan yee finishes her add maths revision asap before i start rotting at home. T_T
Xoxo.
2 comments:
BIANCA u update everyday arh T__T and btw when i see u in schl again i'll ask 'U CUT UR HAIR!' haha. u know i can bring along five person, fingers pointing and ask the same ques. lol, just be proud! lolllll
HOR!!! sleep some more la u
lol i'll be seeing u 2 times a week now haha
Post a Comment