Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Chocolate Roses :D

I'm back!

With 7 HUGE MOSQUITO BITES. T______T
Is today my unlucky day cause i really feel that it is!
I have red spots all over my leg now until my goose bumps also come out already by just looking at it!
T_________T

I HATE MOSQUITOES.

Okay pictures as promised!

In add maths tuition yesterday night.
Jeralyn and i wore the same shorts unplanned.
We didn't even know that we had the same one and when i told her that i think it's the same she didn't wanna believe me. -_-

Bm tuition this afternoon.
And no i wasn't promoting roxy's goody bag!

Elaine, jeralyn and i.

Hello cousin. :D

Stupid face ahahaa.

The tze kwan (however you spell her name) pose.

HER EVIL STARE AGAIN HAHAHAHA.

Attempt to take emo picture but jeralyn just had to spoil it!

B&W.

Flip flops.

OMG YOU KNOW WHAT!!!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ONE LARGE FRIES HAS 2130 CALORIES WHICH MEANS I'VE CONSUMED PRACTICALLY MORE THAN 4000 CALORIES TODAY WHEN WE'RE ONLY SUPPOSE TO EAT 2000 CALORIES A DAY OMG DOUBLE THE AMOUNT ALREADY DOES THIS MEAN MY TUMMY'S GONNA BE TWICE AS BIG CAUSE IF IT IS REMEMBER TO COME TO MY FUNERAL OKAY I'M ABOUT TO DIE OF OBESITY SOON.
T____________T

And did i mention what sweethearts kai yee and mei jean were today for bringing me chocolates and lollipop! :D
AW, I LOVE THE BOTH OF YOU SO SO MUCH!

Heh, before i go this is mei jean!
In case some of you didn't know hahaha.




Xoxo.

1 comment:

Jean Chu said...

Hey, I've linked you. Don't forget to link me alright. Take care :)