Sunday, March 8, 2009

It crosses my mind, all the time

Exams are finally over!

Last day of exams which was friday seriously sucked apart from the fact it was the last day.
I think i screwed chemistry so badly i'd be happy enough to pass!
That's if, IF i even can pass, which i highly doubt so.

Coffee to keep me awake those 3 nights.
Mum also went to buy a dozen of big apple, sugar content. :D

On thursday while waiting for carmen before accs tuition.

Pan mee on friday after our last paper. :D

I don't really like the mee cause it's too thick it feels like eating plain flour to me. T_T
I only order it for the soup cause it's salty and anything salty is nice!

Walked over to 7 eleven after that for chocolates. :D

Went for tuition until 4 then dinner with the classmates and yvonne later that night.

At Friday's,
li hsien and sheng ling.

Lu quan and li hsien.

Lu quan, li and sheng.

It was around 9 when we ordered the food and our movie was at 9.20 so we practically gobbled all our food (appetizer, entree and desert!) down and managed to rush for the movie at 9.40.

Watched..

I fell asleep. T__T
Again. T_____T
Managed to stay awake for the first hour then i thought i could force my eyes to stay open for another hour but no.
I don't know why do i have this habit of falling asleep during movies but whatever it is, i must do something about it or i'll be paying rm 11 to sleep!

In the toilet before leaving.

Yvonne and i.

Got home before 12. :)

Will be going to bed soon, nights!


xoxo

No comments: