Monday, September 15, 2008

Dishonesty

Birthday girl in green. :)

Mooncake festival was yesterday and sad to say that i didn't really get to celebrate or anything.

Oh wait maybe i did!
By eating one miserable slice of mooncake. T_T

On saturday, wan yee got me to accompany her to pyramid in the afternoon and then i went for sheng ling's birthday dinner at night.

Will update more on that soon but the reason i'm blogging now is because i wanted to share a rather interesting essay with you. :D

Our english teacher got the class to each write a sentence and pass the paper around and this is what the class came out with!
(i was absent btw got the paper from sheng ling ahahah)

Okay before i start lets name that person X. :D

I was walking when i suddenly saw X appeared out of nowhere. He was posing, as usual, hands on his hips with his chest puffed out showing his man boobs and big belly. The win blew against his hair.
I puked like there was no more tomorrow. When i finally recovered, i took a lozenge to sooth the bitterness of my throat.
But after that, i found that he was kind of hot and sexy. I started drooling at him. When i reached home, i had a very interesting dream about him.

Oh ya, as usual the poser. What else other than posing. It's what i have been pondering about.
I potrayed him wearing a red coloured spandex. He did a strip dance for me. I then was starstruck for days and days or forever.
I ask for his phone number. I called him, then i invited him to have dinner in a 5 star hotel.
But he rejected me.
He said that a 5 star hotel is not good enough for him because he is only qualified for a 1 star hotel.
He is so generous and we finally fell in love.

I threw myself at him.
We fell on the bed in that 1 star hotel.
I could see cockroaches crawling on the floor but i didn't care because i only cared about that person in front of me.
Then, i suddenly smelled something bad and a faint sound "pooot" (WTF).
I realized that X just farted.
Oh my god, the smell was so bad it filled the whole room i couldn't stand it. I started suffocating then i puked on X's naked body.
I quickly got up and ran out of the room, leaving X dazed when he realized that he had just been ditch while having sex because of his smelly fart.

Hahaha okay chemistry tuition awaits me now. :(

Bye!


xoxo

No comments: